The process of developing a successful wayfinding signage program is comprised of several customer-centric and collaborative phases.
- Confirmation of client needs and objectives
- Understanding the client's Brand and visual identity
- Site and facility analyses and audits - detailed facility plans and schematics
- User group identification and use case analyses
- Client-centric concept design
- Elaboration of formal design and specifications
- Implementation Plan development - traffic flow analysis maps, sign and message schedules, signage localization maps
- Preparation and delivery of the Wayfinding Strategy
Eye Catch Signs' wayfinding consultants have a long track record for delivering successful wayfinding projects. The combination of our consulting skills and our fabrication and design expertise position us well to serve our target industry sectors
. We enjoy working with our customers as either a valued consultant or as a trusted design-build supplier.