Sector: Commercial Wayfinding - Consulting
Client: Dartmouth Crossing Ltd.
A 200+ acre commercial development containing a mix of retail and business centers. The site presented the developer with a number of challenges including the sheer size of the site, its varying site lines, safely moving people from one area to another and ensuring easy to understand directional information for shoppers and visitors.
Location: Dartmouth NS, Canada
- Wayfinding strategy development and implementation
- A comprehensive vehicular and pedestrian wayfinding solution
- Design, fabrication and project management services
Strategy: Eye Catch Signs used a client-centric strategy development process to assist the client to meet their wayfinding strategy and implementation needs. We collaboratively investigated the:
- Developer's Brand and marketing needs
- User groups and use cases analyses
- Operational and administrative needs
- Physical audit and assessment of the site
- Transportation infrastructure and traffic patterns
- Relationships with hi-speed highways ingress and egress access points
- Comprehensive operational support for temporary signage.
- Consulting services for the wayfinding strategy, and signage system design and implementation.
- Design, engineering and fabrication schemas and specifcations for all sign elements within the signage program.
- An enduring, Branded signage program and Wayfinding system.